Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 4, 2011

busan je nowadays......balik gado2 ngan Umar lagi best..hihi......entah bile la nak dpt tahu kptsn permohonan ku itu....huhuhu.....masih menunggu dan akan terus menunggu........jenuh dah nunggu, harap2 ade berita positif le...... and everyday I'm thingking of being rich.....how do I?? hoho.... don't want rich la.....just comfort life ahead...... If only I can know what will happen next... So surprise to meet my previous lecturer, husband and wife are both lecturer....for me, they are so lucky to have each other......they share their life together, they work together, they further study together.....oohh...so sweet......and the most important thing, they are so kind and polite too...always advice me to further my study........

No comments:

Post a Comment